In an industry-first, CambridgeIP and Growth Company produced a unique report focused on patent-intensive technology companies listed on AIM. The subset of 70 companies represents the bulk of patenting activity on the Alternative Investments Market: representing some of UKâ€™s most dynamic growth companies. Some of the analyses included in the report:
- The AIM companies with the most patent fillings in the past two years
- The cheapest, most patent-rich companies on AIM
- The most cash-rich companies on AIM that have filed the most patents in the past two years
- The most profitable â€“ and least profitable â€“ companies on AIM with the most patent assets
- A Patent Inventor Network map, which can be used to explore the relationships of a company’s inventors with other inventors
The report can be orderedÂ here.