Providers of industry leading Literature Landscapes for a range of technology fields
CambridgeIP brings its technology intelligence and expertise to develop industry leading literature landscapes for our clients. Literature landscapes meet a range of business intelligence needs, including informing market knowledge, supporting R&D planning, quickly synthesizing large amount ofÂ competitiveÂ research and providing independent evidence for fundraising efforts.
A Literature Landscape includes:
- Key publication trends in the technology space
- Identification of key technology applications
- Ranking of highly relevant most important publications
- Time from CambridgeIP experts to explain and interpret findings
- Iterative project approach to apply for client feeback and input
- Advanced visualisation of analytics
- Option for categorisation based on client specifications
- Upgrade options for periodic updates and follow-on analysis
A Literature Landscape may be used in:
- Market research
- Identification of industry leaders and researchers for business development
- Competitor and collaborator mapping
- Support R&D planning
- Identification for research collaborations
- Development of materials for sales and marketing purposes
- Informing business decisions
An Literature Landscape is typically conducted prior to making decisions on market based strategy and business strategies including research and development funding, market entry decisions and quickly understand emerging technology areas. Many clients use a Literature Landscapes to support ongoing R&D programmes, identify new markets and technology spaces for research, support marketing and sales strategies, and build an investment case for senior management.
Talk to an expertÂ about our Literature Landscape.
AnÂ LiteratureÂ Landscape is used by the full range of players in a wide range of sectors:
- Corporate R&D, strategy, competitive intelligence, Open Innovation
- Universities, Research Institutes, public sector & non-profit organisations
- Individual inventors and technology consultants
- SMEs and technology start ups
To learn more about our clients and how we work with them to deliver their market and business strategy needs please see Our Client page. Or if you want to discuss your business needs with us directly please contact us.
For our health and life sciences clients we are able to map clinical trials and assess which trials have been stopped for other reasons than health and safety. This exercise could indicate opportunities that have not been fully investigated by lack of funding or because of a protocol issue.
Please contact us to discuss how this could be relevant to your business.